Thursday, November 1, 2012

Making Moves

This is it folks. We're making moves...


Seattle here we come! Today is our last full day on the East Coast!  We are getting all our ducks in a line and getting ready to make that huge leap into the adventure known as life. Today we are packing up the car and truck, loading the car onto the trailer, and printing maps and directions. Last minute preparations always seem to take longer than a  minute but you gotta do what you gotta do.
I did some last minute preparing this morning which make me late to breakfast with Pamela and our fond farewell at the Energy Station. I got parked in by the delivery man who, upon hearing my loud complaints about already being late to work, promptly moved his truck for me to get out of my spot. Now I'm just sitting at work mentally list checking, getting anxious, and excited all at once!

So wish us luck and safe travels and we'll keep you up to date with photos and, knowing Jen, some pretty hysterical stories on the daily happenings on this 
Great Trek West. 
We'll keep you posted!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment